Java Full Stack (6 months mission renewable)
Our client is a globally recognized consulting company. It is a key player in business service management that continues to grow and develop many large technical projects. By joining them you will complete a dynamic team, where complementary expertise allows you to focus on quality web development.
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Employ agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery using Jenkins to improve overall execution speed and product quality;
- Function as in-house consultant/expert for resolution of complex technical issues. Research emerging trends/best practices and determine implications of proposed solutions on meeting business unit strategy;
- Key contributor in the creation of technical strategy for ACE projects within IT with the architecture group;
- Identify technical and business opportunities to take advantage of cross project knowledge, best practices and reusability to expedite projects;
- Be a technology advocate and share expertise with other team members;
- Coach the team.
- Proven experience in designing application running in Cloud;
- Professional with experience on multiple projects with multiple interfaces and/or 3rd parties;
- Excellent knowledge of Spring Framework;
- Good knowledge of framework as Angular, Ember, Vue.js or React;
- Working in Agile;
- English fluent. French is an asset.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don’t hesitate to apply!
If you know someone that could fit this position, don’t hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!
60 total views, 1 today