IT Software Architect
Our client, an international company leader on its market, is looking for an IT Software Architect to support the internal team in performing their tasks. The company wants to hire someone with relevant experience and immediately independent.
We are looking for a Software Architect who will design, coordinate, setup and support project infrastructure activities as well as guide the implementation of modern and flexible according to agreed timelines and budgetary constraints.
Your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Be part of a team that provides a software platform for hosting large datasets and real-time pipeline processing capabilities;
- Develop and implement java applications using machine learning technologies;
- Work on a large distributed system as backbone to serve large amount of requests;
- Provide search and analytics across structured and unstructured datasets.
- Master’s degree in IT;
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position;
- First experience in trading and/or risk management in banking or energy sector is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Java
- At ease with distributed architectures using micro services, RESTful APIs;
- Fluent in English. French or German would be an asset;
- Strong problem solving.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don’t hesitate to apply!
If you know someone that could fit this position, don’t hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!
34 total views, 2 today